Monday, October 28, 2013

Why haven't you left yet?

"God created man in his image, in his divine image...God created man. When I look at another human being that looks absolutely distressing instead of being disgusted by that, I'm now open to the beauty that that human being was created in the image of God. I'm looking at that divine creation. I'm looking at God...himself.

Without any question, there's no doubt in my mind that there is a God. At some point in time, we have to transcend from what is not mysterious to those things that are a mystery and just say, I believe. I believe."

"There's this innate sense with in me to go and do something....and there's no question in my mind that's God communicating to us to go and do..."

From this link/video: http://www.faithit.com/food-truck-delivers-food-poor/

No comments:

Post a Comment