Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"a thirty dollar for a dead duck style" situation

Here are some of my recent ponders, poems, pictures and plainsongs (any simple and unadorned melody or air):

From an April sermon (Ponder): "Your lifestyle will eventually scream who your God is..."

***To the man in the picture: I'd like to meet you, if you are out there...find me.***
From a famous poet (Poem): "I want you to know one thing.
You know how this is:
if I look at
the crystal moon, at the red branch
of the slow autumn at my window,
if I touch near the fire
the impalpable ash
or the wrinkled body of the log,
everything carries me to you,
as if everything that exists,
aromas, light, metals,
were little boats
that sail
toward those isles of yours that wait for me."
From Company of Thieves (Plainsong): "I am angry all the time*No one’s fault but mine*Tell me how you fashion kind when you’re out of style*I have tried hard to answer* All the questions that you’ve posed*Tell me now how should I care when I feel so alone and so unloved*The pressure is rising*I mean it, it’s binding*I’ve been compromising for you..."


I dropped the camera and it can no longer provide panos. I'd like to honor past panos and mourn the panos that will never be... Here is a memorial of a few since I got the camera in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment